To help Women improve their relationship to MONEY
Why Is That Important?
1. Improves the quality of marriages.
2. Improves the ability to retire and retire early.
3. Leave a legacy for your children.
4. Improve the quality of your life.
b. Mental Health
c. Social Life
5. Make better investments.
6. Make better career choices.
7. Improve choice of your spouses/mates.
8. Makes you a better problem solver.
This is my purpose, my goal, my mission in life.
About Anita R Johnson: Financial Psychologist. A financial psychologist will partner with your financial advisory to help you meet your financial goals and Find Your Financial Voice.
Financial Mindset + Financial Knowledge + Financial Power= Your Financial Voice